version . [ uncertainty ]
layout

[ everything behind me seems so insignificant / lost in my confusion ]

if you want to leave a comment just click on SHOUT OUT. tnx!

Paola Bautista. Par. DLSU-Taft. Ab-PHM. 19 yrs old. Feb. 27, 1987.

ym: pawluh15

http://par2x.multiply.com

email: paolabautista@gmail.com

my life
p>
FRIENDS

- Maple
- Franz
- Teenuh
- Carlo
- Giselle
- Mhijz
- Chast
- Ellen
- My LiveJournal
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

recent posts

ayayayayay
mask...
attached?
Summer `05
Changes
Thankful
Last day of GE
g4 adventure
Bday treat #1
Black and white sunset

archives

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
September 2005
November 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
May 2008

tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, May 8

im getting really bored this summer right after our pagudpud trip. i will be updating my blog from now on.. i hope! haha. i'll be updating my livejournal also, ill put there all the things that you'll be reading here.. so i guess thats it for now.

Parsky Doodledoo needed you at 11:37 PM

-•-

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com